About Leave the Body Behind: Sojourns of the Soul:
Only in Silence Can You Experience the Ultimate Reality of Your True Self
Around the world, people practice meditation for a variety of reasons. If you are mystified by meditation and its many various techniques, author David Knight will demonstrate and guide you to experience the true power of meditation and develop an intimacy with your true and blissful nature.
It makes no difference whether you consider yourself a beginner or expert, the techniques shared in this book will help you discover the true peace that rests inside you. In fact, true meditation takes place anywhere or at any time when you connect with stillness.
In this book you will discover:
– Why there is no need to judge or put pressure on yourself to achieve the peace you crave because real peace lies within the stillness of your heart
– How to connect with your divine spark ‘within’, especially when you feel lost, lonely, or living in dread or fear
– No matter where you are, you can connect with your true self and retain the ability to alter your life if change is what you desire
– How to accept the mind for what it is and understand your true essence and divinity
– That falling asleep during meditation, which can bring a sense of anxiety or inadequacy, is actually perfect and what occurs is precisely what is needed
– How to let go of your so-called limitations and appreciate that you are already free!
David Knight is an Amazon #1 best-selling author. His eight personal transformational books, written through ‘spirit,’ have provided the basis for many spiritual development and healing circles he has conducted over the past 25 years while also sharing his enlightened experiences at mind, body, and spirit engagements in the UK.
In Sojourns of the Soul, you’ll discover that your life contains untold possibilities and opportunities—and your soul journeys are limitless. And to experience this you must Leave the Body Behind.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
David has helped to conduct Spiritual Development and healing circles for over 25 years. He has also been a guest speaker-sharing his enlightened experiences to promote ‘oneness’ and self-realization at various Mind, Body, and Spirit engagements across the UK. Through inner-dictation, dream interpretation, meditation, mindfulness, pre-cognition, and healing, the books he co-writes with ‘Spirit’ provide the foundation to discover your own path of truth. With a renewed sense of purpose, the Spiritual Guidance and Education directs the seeker to become ‘realized’, whereby you perceive what is already there … the truth within the permanence of life-energy and love. David is tee-total and a vegetarian, who loves the sunshine, nature, animals, and his wife!