Essential Advice for Buying Your First Home and Navigating through the Mortgage Loan Process by Diana Donnelly
Make the home buying process less stressful by understanding each step of the process ahead of time
How much mortgage can I afford?
What even are closing fees, and will I be responsible for paying them?
How much do I have to put down? How much should I put down?
If you have any of these questions, you are not alone! Buying your first home can be stressful and leave you confused and anxious, wondering if you are making the right choice.
In fact, 70% of people in one survey stated they have at least one regret in their home buying experience, and much of this can be attributed to not being knowledgeable about what to expect ahead of time.
By discovering the 7-step process outlined in this book, you will save yourself from many headaches and be part of the 30% who have no regrets about their home purchase.
In this book, you will discover:
● The many benefits of buying a home, including having complete control over your domain and various tax breaks for homeowners
● How the age-old saying “location, location, location” is of utmost importance in your decision — what to keep in mind when choosing the location of your future home
● An overview of the different types of homes — know what you should be looking for (Cape Cods, Modern Farmhouses, or many other options)
● The key to determining how much to spend on a house that won’t leave you “house poor”
● Costs beyond the purchase price so you know how much you should really save before purchasing
● How to understand your credit score and what you should do to improve your credit before applying for a home loan
● The importance of choosing the right lender and questions you should ask them in an interview
● What you can expect at each step of the loan process, from pre-qualifying all the way to closing on your new home
● Tips on finding the perfect real estate agent for you, as they will be with you on this life-changing journey
● Crucial things to look for when viewing homes, including things you may never have considered important when renting
● Everything you need to know about making an offer on a house so you have the best possible odds of getting the house of your dreams
● All the important factors to keep in mind before closing on your property
● What happens after your offer is accepted and everything you need to know about being a homeowner
And much more.
This definitive guide leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the house buying process.
Discover everything you need to know before starting your search so you are not left with regrets later.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Diana Donnelly is a mortgage underwriter and the author of Essential Advice for Buying Your First Home And Navigating Through The Mortgage Loan Process.
With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Diana is dedicated to helping people navigate the real estate market. Her writing focuses on helping home buyers understand what is involved with purchasing a home.
Diana has held a real estate license and a mortgage broker license and various positions in the industry. She has worked in family relocation and home marketing and has spent the last 19 years working in the mortgage industry. Working in these two sectors has given her an in-depth understanding of the issues faced by new home buyers. She has both financial knowledge and on-the-ground experience and is passionate about helping people break into what is a notoriously difficult market.
Diana’s passion for real estate has only grown since she began working in the mortgage industry. She firmly believes that everyone should be able to own their own home, and regularly sees the frustrations brought about by the bureaucracy surrounding it. Her goal is to help people navigate this difficult terrain and comfortably access their dream of home ownership.
Diana is married with three children. She lives in Pennsylvania with her family and two lively dogs. She loves walking in nature and enjoys any chance she can get to look around unique homes.