Eat Mindfully Cheat Wisely by Prateek Asthana
Feel like you’ve tried everything to stay in shape, but nothing sticks?
You want to enjoy the meals and beverages you love and stay fit as well, isn’t it?
We need to understand the science behind nutrition and the tips and tricks to eat mindfully and cheat wisely.
Let’s understand this in layman’s language explained by a certified sports nutritionist, certified fitness trainer and the author of our bestselling book ‘Add Fitness to Lifestyle’.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Prateek Asthana has been into fitness for over 15 years and here are some of his key achievements:
– Author of the bestseller book ‘Add Fitness to Lifestyle’
– Certified Fitness Trainer
– Certified in Sports Nutrition
– Certified Black Belt Dan-I in Taekwondo (from Orient Combat Arts in association with World Taekwondo Federation, Kukkiwon, Korea)
– Certified Life Coach
– Ex-Fitness Consultant in Healthifyme
– Gold medalist in the Open Taekwondo Corporate Championship held at District Level in Pune under the 66-75Kg Weight Category in 2016
– Intermediate Level in Boxing & Kickboxing
– Competed in National and International Half Marathons
– Certified in First Aid and CPR