About Coffee Cups & Wine Glasses, Hilarious Secrets to Heal a Broken Heart & Get Your Life Back! by Debbie Seagle:
Discover the one word that will change your life.
Hilarious unusual secrets for getting on with your life after a big disappointment, loss, breakup, divorce, or being dumped.
No matter what you’ve been through or haven’t been through, every reader (you) will achieve a heightened sense of happiness and a deeper level of confidence than you ever imagined.
Inspirational stories and rewarding activities will awaken your genius and motivate you to revitalize your life in ways you never thought of.
You’ll not only learn how to tie knots when you’re at the end of your rope, pamper yourself, and outsmart a bear; you will find remarkable ideas to enhance your notoriety before you croak. PLUS, a sure-fire plan for getting your life back. You can laugh, you may cry, but you will ultimately be entertained and redirected.
This Book is Full of
• Life Hacks
• Fun facts about potatoes, dogs, cows, & various other varmints
• Gut-busting inspiration to create happiness all around you
• Gleeful tactics to escape humiliation, balconies, & boredom
It’s a Journal
It’s a Vision Board
It’s entertaining, comical, & inspiring
You may laugh, and you will probably cry, but you will be redirected in unforeseen ways. Ultimately, you will learn about yourself, find the true secret to happiness, and be mindlessly entertained.
Coffee Cups & Wine Glasses is the perfect gift for yourself, your girlfriends, and anyone who needs a lighthearted boost, a new outlook on life, or is suddenly single and struggling to get over Richard Cranium (AKA Dick Head).
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Debbie Seagle lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia near most of the things she loves: family, friends, dirt, water, and mountain air. She has lived almost everywhere and worked as an Airshow Director, Marketing Director for military bases, Federal Deployment Center Operations Manager, and Top-Secret Senior Technical Writer for some of the world’s unknown oracles.
Debbie authored a Sunday column in the New Orleans Times-Picayune, was a US Embassy Newsletter Author/Editor/Publisher, Events Director, teenage Lifeguard, young military wife Grocery-Bagger for tips, Shampoo Girl, United Airshow Grunt (UAG), Senior Census Field Manager, and Systems Trainer to assist the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, and others to find bad guys.
When she isn’t hiding at the cabin writing to you, Debbie enjoys being with her family, scuba diving, snow skiing, sailing, gardening, hiking, kayaking, hanging with friends, and good wine in a magnificent wine glass. She once shared a bottle of $1,600 wine with a celebrity. It wasn’t any better than her favorite $28 bottle. That was a life lesson.
She has degrees and certificates for various other obscure vocations, but her lifelong endeavor to become an accomplished juggler has not transpired – yet. Someday she will DOiT.
Debbie thought you should know this; we advised against it, but here you go:
Random Facts about me (from Debbie Seagle):
1. I’ve jumped out of an airplane 3 times (with a parachute).
2. My Indian name is “Little Whirlwind.”
3. I played the clarinet in the high school concert band.
4. Colonel Sanders touched my boob.
5. Don Hoe grabbed my butt.
6. Bill Clinton winked at me.
7. I had lunch with Nicholas Sparks. He talked to me.
8. I hung out all day with Jeff Foxworthy (once). He signed my sign.
9. Davy Jones & I spent a day at his horse stall. He sang a song to me. My life is complete.
10. I still sometimes twirl a fire baton.
11. I was married to a US Marine and moved 42 times.
12. I’ve been interviewed on TV and radio 72 times.
13. I’ve been to Camp David twice.
14. I planned an international gala ball in the Eiffel Tower.
15. I have 3 sons and 8 grandchildren (so far).
16. I once could do back walkovers on a balance beam.
17. I call my bathroom The Jim. I go to The Jim every morning!
18. I’ve touched 4 US Presidents (I shook their hands, ok?).
19. I’m an expert in fitted-sheet folding.
20. Bananas make my throat itch.
21. I love my truck.