Think Again challenges you to rethink your situation, reframe your relationship with your past, and to put it behind you once and for all.
By the time you’re done reading Think Again, you’ll be able to:
– Create a new relationship with difficult situations from your past (or present)
– Stop the drama in your head about what others may or may not think or say of you. Most often, it’s not true. But the drama you imagine makes it feel real.
– Discover paths to getting rid of toxic people
– Get the blueprint for a plan to move you to the life you really want
– Tips on how to re-think your business or career so you can wake up every Monday actually wanting to go to work!
– Create a distraction-free world so you get the most out of every minute of every day, finding joy even in the hardest of times.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Get This Non Fiction Book From Amazon.
Growing up in what I call “one definition short of a cult” was tough – breaking out of it was even harder. Leaving everything behind, I set out to run my own business. For years, I thought this was my calling: to not work “for the man” and have a flexible lifestyle. But a black cloud followed me everywhere. In a moment of clarity beyond description, I realized that I had success, but not what I could REALLY accomplish, because I defined myself by what had happened to me. In reframing the conversation in my head – about me, others, myself as a business woman – I achieved 100% clarity on what change I wanted to see in the world, and how I could help. With 4 kids, a loving husband and a desire to make the world better, I embarked on my mission to help others become unstuck from their pasts, see their TRUE value to themselves and the world and launch businesses, careers and lives that really MATTER.