2020, thanks to new radio reception technologies, an unusual signal originating in space is captured over several months. The signal seems to have as its starting point the hypothetical position of Planet X, the ninth planet of our solar system, never yet officially observed. Against the backdrop of the rise of religious fundamentalism and the spread of terrorist attacks all over the world, astrophysics professor Anthony Hallbrown, assisted by cryptography expert Yoko Kobayashi, will do anything to decipher the signal, and confirm the existence of the ninth planet. They will have to face the rise to power of the Partisan sect, led with an iron fist by its charismatic leader, Asarus Hicks. First founded in 1961, this sectarian group claims to be the legitimate servants of space travelers who, according to the theory of ancient astronauts, had come to genetically create the human race hundreds of thousand of years before our age. The discovery of this signal and what some will make of it will cause major theological, scientific and political changes in the world. But the meaning of the message that professors Hallbrown and Kobayashi are about to discover will forever change the destiny of the human race.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Sébastien Acacia is 44 years old. Holding degrees in fine arts from the Higher Institute of Fine Arts in Besançon, and in cultural anthropology from the Pontifical Catholic University in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, he is passionate about science, astrophysics, and the history of ancient civilizations and of religion.
A reader of science-fiction from a young age, he is an unconditional fan of Isaac Asimov, but also of Orson Welles, or Kim Stanley Robinson, whose martian trilogy definitively encourages him on his path to writing.
As his 2 and a half year old son is diagnosed with an orphan disease, he decides to devote his time to him, and to make his old dream of writing science-fiction novels a reality. He thus leaves behind him 20 years of entrepreneurship in Switzerland, France and Brazil, and dedicates himself fully to “The Ninth Planet” trilogy.
References of the author :
– The Ninth Planet Trilogy 1, “The Signal”.
– The Ninth Planet Trilogy 2,
– The Ninth Planet Trilogy 3,
– Artist and co-author of 4 comic books edited by Paquet. Series “The Odyssey of Time”.
– Artist and co-author of the comic book “Alibert and Alaya, The Era of Change”, edited by the International Polar Foundation.
– Author and director of the series “The Explorers of Energy” 40×90 sec., a co-production with RTS.
– Author and director of the series “The Explorers of the Planet” 30×4 min., a co-production with RTS.
– Creator, with Maxime Peroz, of the series “Chumballs’ World”, adapted for television by France 5 in 26×13 min. format. Youth animated film.