One is married to the best testosterone mankind may have ever conceived while the other vlogs about an imaginary woman whom she dreams to fall in love with ( — instead — ) — two best chums infest New York city with their love bugs as agony gushes on to get to their romantic high spot — bow bridge in Central Park!
And this humiliating hoohah hoofs beyond the possibility of finding garlic bagel and caramel danish in one place — apart from the astonishing encounters that shudder their illusions and the jacked-up lies that threaten their — um — pinkish-orange future.
Or maybe — a pangram could save the day — that ‘tragic emoji’ and ‘peanut butter’ would only know!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
10 Boring Facts about Sage Toni Sihunn:
– crunches movie dialogues and memorable literary lines like chips (in her kooky head).
– sees a moth and perks up, “That’s it! The universe is telling me something very drastic here!”
– plays arrogant piano improvisations without regard for ‘standard integrity’.
– watches symphony orchestras and bawls her eyes out!
– travels to New York city alone and meets delightful characters.
– is one of the whimsical creatures of Toronto.
– abhors adverbs. Only her zippy characters make the cut. Sometimes.
– classic romantic-comedy films sulk her into sappy tears.
– follows the hopeless romantic boohoo commands. Whatever that means!
– New York city eggs on her laptop to write!
# 11? — is ignorant about social media hype.