In this practical and action-oriented book, M.J. Clark presents researched methods for developing trust and communicating more effectively with others. She will provide tips for becoming more organized, as well as hiring, onboarding and training new employees. You will also find practical suggestions for how to motivate employees and keep them accountable, so you can achieve your professional goals.
In Shut Up and Manage, you will benefit from M.J. Clark’s many years of executive coaching with CEOs and blue-collar workers alike in a variety of fields, where she has found most managers face the same challenges. If you are like many of her clients, you struggle to communicate your expectations in a way that develops trust and motivates employees. You’re not sure how to find the time to slow down, become more organized, and delegate work more effectively. You don’t have a process for effectively hiring, onboarding, and training others. You find it difficult to keep peers, employees, and yourself accountable, which affects your ability to reach your professional, departmental or company goals.
Shut Up and Manage provides practical solutions for these roadblocks and many more. You will find in the book:
• Guidelines for providing constructive feedback that helps your employees learn and grow
• Proven methods for better managing your negative emotions
• Practical suggestions for organizing your work to overcome overwhelm
• Suggestions for goal setting and keeping yourself accountable for better results
• Tips for hiring, onboarding, and training new employees
• Researched steps for creating and maintaining trust
• How to guide for navigating difficult conversations
• Practical, low-cost ways to motivate your team members
• Tips for delegating appropriately and safely allowing people to fail
• Ideas for providing improvement opportunities to struggling employees and navigating termination when necessary
The tips and suggestions in Shut Up and Manage can be implemented immediately. If practiced consistently, you will be amazed at the changes in yourself and others. What’s stopping you from taking the next step to more effectively leading and managing others and achieving your professional dreams?
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Twitter page.
M.J. Clark is a senior leadership consultant with Integrated Leadership Systems (www.integratedleader.com), based in Ohio. She serves clients all over the country in numerous industries as a leadership consultant, executive coach and workplace trainer. She is also the author of Shut Up and Lead: A Communicator’s Guide to Quiet Leadership and is a frequent national conference speaker. With a profound passion for coaching and inspiring others to lead quietly, she is committed to a path of lifelong learning and teaching.
M.J. has a master’s degree in organizational communication from The Ohio State University and a bachelor’s degree in public relations from Ohio University. She is Accredited in Public Relations and was inducted into the Public Relations Society of America’s College of Fellows in 2016. Before ILS, M.J. ran M.J. Clark Communications, a public relations, marketing and advertising consultancy, for 11 years and taught public relations classes as a visiting professor at Ohio University. Contact M.J. at firstname.lastname@example.org.