About Leading Remote Teams: Embrace the Future of Remote Work Culture by Alexis Gerst:
Now over a year into the pandemic and working remotely, it is clear that things will never really go back to the way they were. This book will take you on a journey beyond average office leadership and into the high-performing realm of remote leadership.
You will learn:
• Why leading remotely matters in the context of current events
• Why remote collaboration is the way of the future
• How trust is critical to remote leadership
• How to build trust and connection with your team
• Tactics you can execute to make progress on your organization’s goals
• How to make yourself and your team more valuable to your organization
• Effective tips for clear communication in a digital environment
• How to embrace the vision for the future of remote work
“Leading Remote Teams: Embrace the Future of Remote Work Culture,” champions the future potential of remote work, explores the advantages of a workplace paradigm shift, and delivers tactical tips for remote leaders to enable team success.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Alexis Gerst is a detail-oriented leader with a passion for remote work culture. As an Acquisition Program Manager, Alexis is experienced leading technical teams toward the procurement and sustainment of critical weapon systems. In pursuit of continuous improvement, Alexis earned her Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Engineering Management from Southern New Hampshire University. She is a proactive problem-solver skilled at maximizing productivity through team collaboration, superior communication, and confident decision-making.
In Leading Remote Teams: Embrace the Future of Remote Work Culture, Alexis champions the future potential of remote work, explores the advantages of a workplace paradigm shift, and delivers tactical tips for remote leaders to enable team success.
Alexis lives with her husband and two adorable—albeit large and energetic—dogs near the mountains in northern Utah. She is an avid reader with an unreasonable love of distance running. Leading Remote Teams is Ms. Gerst’s first book.