How to Self Publish Inexpensive Books and Ebooks: U.S. Edition, 2nd Edition by William Allan
BONUS: This ebook offers a free lengthy downloadable list of ebook promotion websites for discounted and free ebooks. The websites include every genre and range from ebooks with dozens of reviews to ebooks with no Amazon reviews. William Allan wants to help you sell your ebooks.
Allan’s ebook will tell you:
* Why you need and how to get professional editing, cover design and page layout;
* Where you can publish your manuscript in the United States;
* Where you can get your book published and online distribution for as little as $245;
* Five options for novelists with four giving them printing, distribution and marketing strategies; and
* 25 ways to market your book.
If you follow the ideas in this book, you will be preparing to market a book people will want to read rather than a book they will be sorry they purchased.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Get This Non Fiction Book From Amazon.
Born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, William Allan graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from McMaster University and a Bachelor of Journalism degree from Carleton University’s School of Journalism.
He moved west and started a career with newspapers that lasted nearly 30 years. Most of that time was spent at The Leader-Post, the daily newspaper in Regina, Saskatchewan.
He retired in 2008 and lives with the love of his life Abby Ulmer and their cat Tigger in Regina.
How to Self Publish Inexpensive Books and Ebooks: U.S. Edition, 2nd Edition is his fifth book, including two mystery/crime books and three books on how to self publish.