CHALLENGE YOUR KIDS
Are you are a classroom teacher or a parent who would like to challenge your kids? If so, this book will give you 100 problems to engage your kids in an enjoyable way.
The process works best in groups of two to thirty kids. A group setting allows them to develop the capacity to work together and to think critically, while finding the correct solution. With this book, you will:
• Get your kids to think without their electronic devices using three different problem levels
• Learn “how to best present these problems”
• Enhance group problem solving in an enjoyable way
• Arm yourself with engaging problems for road trips
• Build your kids’ belief in themselves that they can solve challenging problems
Dave Vaccaro is a retired teacher and principal who has used all of these problems with kids in classrooms and or at home with great success.
And the best part is that my kids always ask for more, and I think your kids will too!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
For more than thirty years, I served as a teacher and a principal. In my classroom, I presented kids with problems that I already knew and those that I had created. I always did this in a group setting so they could solve problems together. At home and on road trips, I presented many of these same problems to my own kids, to my nieces and nephews, and now to my grandkids. I live in Tennessee with my wonderful wife Leslie.