Make holidays and special occasions deeply satisfying and a little bit surprising with these 25 fun, delicious, vegan friendly, and easy to make recipes.
Celebrate the holidays with your loved ones with these delicious festive dishes, whatever their dietary preferences.
Amanda Leeber’s vibrant debut holiday cookbook shows you how to incorporate nutrient-rich and delicious meals using plant based, whole food ingredients that are better for you and still worthy of your holiday table.
This simple and easy to follow cookbook is completely meat and dairy-free. It also includes gluten-free, paleo and freezer-friendly recipes so you can prepare these delicious meals in advance to save you time and reduce your stress during the holidays.
This cookbook was designed especially for home cooks who will be ready to open their kitchens to vegan recipes, healthier favorites, and guests with multiple dietary restrictions.
Menu plans are included for the 7 most popular holidays in the U.S:
• Valentine’s Day
• St. Patrick’s Day
• Independence Day
• New Year’s Eve
LOTS OF EXTRAS
Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life includes:
• Accessible meals that are good for your health and good for the environment, including burgers, pastas, stew, mushroom wellington, steak and potatoes, stuffed bell peppers, frittata, flatbread, cake, pie, cookies, chocolates, truffles, and even a show-stopping pear tart.
• An entire chapter on how to make your pantry vegan friendly with the most commonly used food staples.
• Beginner’s resources: great resources for new vegans and the vegan-curious, including the top ten kitchen tools, where to start with the top health and nutrition documentaries and reference books, and the absolute best nutrition website everyone should know about!
• A free preview of Simple Staples for Vegan Cooking coming soon that will help you to get your pantry in order, including bonus recipes for butter, egg substitutes, Parmesan cheese, and a great nut butter milk hack.
This cookbook will empower you to take control back of your health and immune system with these vegan friendly dishes to share with the ones you love and enjoy fearless entertaining and stress-free holiday parties that can include everyone.
Don’t wait. Start planning for the next holiday in your home and invite everyone you love, regardless of dietary restrictions.
ADVANCE PRAISE for the Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life Cookbook
“Thanks for getting us creative in the kitchen. This book overall was approachable and easy to follow. Each recipe we tried was an effective walk through, each step being straight forward and sensible. We appreciate that! The things we tried were all delicious. Here are some dives into the thoughts we had while making and enjoying.
• Rosemary Flatbread: Made it 3 times! Looking forward to making again and again. Rosemary was perfectly balanced. The texture and density was a happy medium between light and hearty. We initially ate ours with a salad and some lentil soup
• Cauliflower Steak: OMG that marinade. Instructions flawless-cooked to perfection. So good and refreshing.
• Vegetable Frittata: Fulfilling, flavorful, versatile. We did salsa on top! Excited to try with mushroom gravy. Was a little uncertain whether the consistency of batter was how it should be, but it baked to perfection
• Caramel Apple Nachos: The caramel sauce is absolutely our favorite vegan caramel out of the handful that we’ve tried. The recipe makes a fairly decent amount of caramel which is perfect for next-day munching.”
—Stephanie and Jeremiah (Professionally Trained Chef), Recipe Testers
“The cookbook itself is very clear. I found the directions easy to follow. I feel that anyone who needed to cook for a vegan could follow these recipes and be successful. It is good for a family of vegans and meat eaters. Vegans can have a full plate while it would work as a great veggie side for meat eaters.” —Carla B, Grocer and Home Cook
“I tried the Butternut Penne and it was delicious!!! I am excited to try more of the recipes and this coming from a devote meat lover.” —Diane W., Travel Agent and Home Cook
“The toasted garlic butter noodles are FIRE! The ingredients and measurements are on point. The instructions are detailed yet simple. The recipe is also easy to modify. I’m not a master chef, so I’m glad this dish is super easy to make. It makes me proud to have made a decent dish. I’m definitely learning a lot from Leeber.” Nancee-Laetitia Marin, Home Cook and Recipe Tester
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Amanda Leeber is an independent author, recipe designer, and bibliophile. She lives in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan, in the United States, along with her husband and two dogs.
Amanda is published in both fiction and nonfiction: Behind the Painting, a supernatural suspense; and Trying Out Vegan Cookbook Series.
She is a member of several book clubs and has been a supporting member of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) since 2009. Prior to writing, she worked for a Fortune 500 consulting firm and has a degree in Business Management and a background in project management.
Amanda is a Reiki master and has been a Shamanic Practitioner since 2012, studying locally under Kate Durda and Stephanie Tighe out of Lansing, Michigan and virtually under Sandra Ingerman and HeatherAsh Amara.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys cooking & baking, camping, hiking and yoga. You can reach out to Amanda either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media.